Friday, November 2, 2012

"Will You Go To The Dance With Me?" Idea!

So, in Utah (I'm clueless why other states would do this too) it is customary to ask someone to the school dance in a clever way. My mom and dad had four girls, so we're always racking our brains, trying to think of clever ways to ask to dances. My little sister goes to Bingham High School and she did one the other day that my older brother has done in the past. 
There's a chinese restaurant in West Jordan, I believe it's called The Red Lantern right now, on 9000th So. between 1300 W. and Redwood Rd. that sells giant fortune cookies. Call before if you're going to do this, because I'm not sure if they always have them. If you're not close to West Jordan, you might be able to see if your local chinese restaurant would make them. 



"I Would Be Fortunate if you would go to Bingham Ball with me!"




My sister Hannah had her friend Dezi (who happened to have a killer awesome costume, maybe because she's 1/4 Japanese) take it to him during basketball practice. Nice touch, huh. 

Hannah also put small fortune cookies with the big fortune cookie that had her name in it. She helped Dezi with her makeup and when they went over to basketball practice, a few cheerleaders happened to also be there to encourage Dezi that she could do it. And she ROCKED!!!

One of several Attempts. . . .


Success!!!!!


Here's a shout-out to 
thank Dezi for helping us!!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my heck, this is hilarious! And I seriously can't believe those girls are old enough to be in high school, weren't they just 10?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! It's crazy huh! Cute little Dezi is becoming a woman!

      Delete