Thursday, November 1, 2012

Halloween 2012!!!



Just look at her!!!!! It's a little ridiculous how hot she is and she is only twelve. She's twelve! She towers over me too!

 



Favorite Part About William's Costume:
I'm not sure when the last time I kissed a bearded three year old was, but I'm pretty sure I loved it! The best was that he ended up ripping off most of it and we couldn't find it, so eventually he looked like Richard from lost. Eyeliner and all. Ha Ha! 




The best part about Marky being the phantom is his passion behind it. He LOVES the Phantom of the Opera right now. I mean, OBSESSED! I hope he can always say he does. I found all of this costume at the thrift store. Pretty awesome that his ascot is actually a baby dress pined to his neck!








































More parts about Loving Life in October. . . .

 How lucky am I that I have these kids! Even though I might be a mean, grouchy aunt,  I still get to sometimes have a little fun with them! Every time I'd be driving with William and we'd see a pumpkin patch, he would squeal with excitement! And all the candy we got Halloween night, all the times I had to stop William from blowing out pumpkin candles, or pulling him away from walking in people's houses, or picking him up when his legs couldn't cary him further but he was still determined to keep trick-or-treating, all the times I had to listen to Marky sing "DOWN ONCE MORE TO THE DUNGEON OF MY BLACK DISPAIR", all the times I had to listen to Sela say, "I'm taller than you", all of those times were worth it. Because I just love them so much. And I love how every part of their life, every quirk, every booger nose or sibling fight, every part is a part of my life too. And I'm loving life! I love you Sela, Marky, and William!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment