Monday, November 26, 2012

Hand Stamped Jewelry For Sale!


So it's Christmas time and I'm trying to learn a little extra cash. Here's an example of a necklace I made for a lady in my neighborhood. I've priced it at $15.00, but if you'd like to buy one personalized for you or as a gift for someone, I could quote you a price depending on a few different things, Ex: How many pendants/children you'd like, how many charms, etc. I also can do keychains for men and make it more manly with something like, "William loves his daddy!" . . . I've got a couple orders to do, so I'll update pictures as I make them. 


Email me if you'd like to place an order or quote you a price! 

ilovemybrotherdavid@yahoo.com











1 comment:

  1. Glad to read your informative post, keep sharing valuable information! Looking forward to seeing your notes posted.
    key ring for car
    key ring for bike

    ReplyDelete